Thursday, February 27, 2014

Open Post

In order to graduate I needed to have three more credits-so I decided to take yoga. And I have completely fallen onto the recent bandwagon with its current popularity. Normally things like this bother me, but I have never been so grateful for putting myself out there and trying something new. With so much going on with school and work, I can't imagine not having it in my life. It has made me aware of myself and opened my mind and body to making it unstressed during my most stressful semester! I suggest to anyone who is open to it to give it a go, because I promise you'll be addicted if you let yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. Taking care of your physical and mental self are huge components of becoming a teacher. The work is hard. I have always played a sport and now do boot camp. Glad that yoga is that space for you.

    ReplyDelete